Tuesday, April 26, 2005

26 Weeks

This weekend was pretty good. Efe and I went to Ale Emporium, which is one of our favorite places. Unfortunately, it is a pub. So, it means that baby will not be able to go with us when he comes. We've been trying to go there a lot lately before the baby comes. We know that we can still go later, but it will be much more difficult and we will need a sitter.

People have been asking that I post a picture of my growing belly. Here it is at 26 weeks.


26 weeks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like ask and you shall receive!! You must of just posted your picture right before I logged on, glad I logged on to see if you had posted anything. I can see that you have gotten bigger just in the last couple weeks. Make sure you're eating that protein like you should!!
Grandma D

Anonymous said...

Going out "worry-free" every night you can over the next few months is a stellar idea.

Make sure to catch any movie you want to see while you can still sit comfortably for two hours. You might forget what a theater is like for the first couple of years.