We decided to order what is called a lifetime crib. This means that the crib later converts into a full size bed. Here is a picure of the crib that we ordered. It also shows the matching dresser that we ordered, to the left. We did not get the hutch that goes on top of the dresser. The second picture is what the crib looks like once it is converted to a bed.

3 comments:
Very nice! I'm waiting for you to post a picture of yourself wearing your maternity clothes so we can all see how much you are showing.......
Grandma D
Hey Crystal
The baby bed idea is wonderful,
The things they have today are
amazing
Looking forward to seeing you soon
I love tracking your progress, keep up the great work
Lynn Silletto
This baby's going to have it all. His bed is better than what I have now!!
Uyi
Post a Comment