Monday, April 04, 2005

Itching to Get Out

My stomach has really been itching. From what I have ready online, this is something that can happen because the skin is streching out. It is itching pretty bad, but I'm trying not to itch too much. I will ask my doctor about it at our next appointment.

It has been hard to sleep lately. I've been waking up really hot at night. Also, I'm used to sleeping on my stomach, and I can't do that anymore. I have resorted to sleeping on my side. However, sometimes I roll slightly on my stomach. When I do this, the baby let's me know right away. He starts kicking a lot, as if to say "Hey, get off me!". At first I thought it was pretty funny. Now, I am getting tired of being awakened by kicks to the stomach.

This is scary, because all of the books that I have read on pregnancy state that it is difficult to sleep in the third trimester. I'm only part way through the second trimester. So much to look forward to!

No comments: