Monday, April 18, 2005

Lots Done!

Efe and I worked on the yard this weekend. We got all of the sticks picked up from the yard, and weeds pulled from the flowers. Efe fertilized the lawn. We made a deal that I would do the baby registries and he would mow and fertilize the lawn. Good deal for all!

I went to Walmart and Babies R Us and created our baby registries. This was not as fun as I was hoping. It was actually very tiring. Plus, I really didn't know how much I needed of each thing. How is someone to know how many bibs to get? Walmart was of no help, but at least Babies R Us gave a list of things that you should probably register for. That helped a lot. The registering was fun at first, but then I was just so tired that I wanted to stop. After that, I went to Home Depot to get lawn fertilizer to take to Efe. I also went and ordered the crib and dresser set that we picked out. They said that it will take 8-10 weeks. So, I guess we won't be setting up the baby's room too soon yet. After all of this, I was exausted.

The baby didn't help out much with these weekend chores, but we are looking forward to the day when he will be old enough to help!

No comments: