I've been feeling pretty fatigued lately. It seems like normal activities easily exhaust me. Other than the tiredness, I've been feeling OK. We only have 6 weeks to go, and that is a little scary. It seems like the weeks are starting to go by quickly now and I don't feel prepared for the baby to come yet. I guess I probably won't ever feel completely prepared though.
Efe's parents were in town for the weekend. Efe's dad came over and helped us pick up the dresser for the baby's room. Now that we have the dresser, I can start doing some more work on getting the baby's room organized. We went over to his sister's house on Saturday and his mom cooked dinner, so that was fun.
According to the books, the baby probably weighs around 4 3/4 lbs now and measures about 18 inches. One good thing is that 99 percent of babies this age can survive outside the womb — and most have no major long-term problems related to prematurity.
1 comment:
Hey Crystal-
Sorry I missed both of your showers. I'm sure you got loaded up with goodies :-) Hang in there, I can't wait to be an aunt, well sort of at least...
Rachael
Post a Comment