Well, I checked today and I can still see my toes. OK, I admit, I could only see the end of them. I did have to lean over a little bit to see the full set of toes, but I can see them. We only have 5 weeks left.
I have noticed what I think is called "lightening", which is when the baby's head starts to drop into the pelvis to prepare for childbirth. I could be wrong, but it feels like that is what is happening because I feel a lot of pressure in my pelvis now. It feels like the baby is pushing himself lower. The problem is... now there isn't as much pressure on my stomach and it makes me want to eat all of the time.
I'm not sure how I'm going to stop myself from gaining 20 lbs in the next 5 weeks, but I will have to try to show some self control. It is hard because, for the first time, I feel like I want to eat all the time. I never really seem to get full. I know the baby is growing a lot right now and he is hungry, but there is no way he could eat the amount of food that I'm tempted to eat. I just have to try to eat as healthy as possible and hope for the best!
I had an embarrassing moment today. I was leaving work, and it was raining really hard. Unfortunately, my car was parked really far away. I was getting soaked. I tried really hard to run, but it was really like a jog/waddle, and I don't think it was much faster than when I was walking. Hopefully nobody saw me. I finally realized that it wasn't doing any good to try to run, so I had to settle with getting soaked by the rain.
1 comment:
Is it possible that your Mother could be having simpathy eating disorder????? Seems I have the same problem (wanting to eat lots of food) and can't find a thing to blame it on...... Grandma D
Post a Comment