Wednesday, July 13, 2005

37 Weeks - High Blood Pressure

I had my doctor checkup today. I have been having headaches quite a bit for the past week. My blood pressure came back high, so my doctor has put me on bedrest for a couple of days. I'm supposed to rest, and then go back to get checked again on Friday. Hopefully, my blood pressure will drop and I can go back to work. I have realized lately that working is good because it keeps me distracted. I think that if I just had to stay home I would probably just spend the whole time wondering when the baby is going to come. So, it is nice to be at work and keep my mind occupied.

The doctor said that I am now full term and the baby can come any time in the next few weeks. Hopefully I don't go late past my due date because that would be disappointing to wait that long. We'll see how long the little guy wants to hang out in there, or if he is ready to see what it is like out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CRYSTAL,
HELLO! I JUST GOT CAUGHT UP ON HOW YOU WERE COMING ALONG! I HOPE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE IS DOWN TODAY WHEN YOU GO TO THE DOCTOR'S! ALSO,I WILL HOPE YOU GO SOON, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE DOWN FOR TOO LONG! I JUST KNOW, IF YOU WATCH THE SOAPS THOUGH DURING THE DAY, THEY WOULD KEEP YOU BUSY TOO, THEY ALL HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS, THAT THEY KEEP YOUR MIND OFF OF YOUR OWN !I KNOW THEY DO ME! WELL, I WISH YOU LUCK WITH EVERYTHING! AND I'LL BE WAITING TO HEAR WHEN THE LITTLE GUY DECIDES TO ENTER OUR WORLD! ( OF COURSE, I WILL KNOW, BECAUSE YOUR MOM WANTS ME TO WORK FOR HER SO SHE CAN COME DOWN AND SEE HIM WHEN HE MAKES HIS DECISION!) TAKE CARE,LOVE, CINDY