Wednesday, August 31, 2005

6 Weeks

Mason is 6 weeks old this week. He is really changing fast. He weighs over 9lbs now, up another pound this week. He is so much more aware of his surroundings now. I will lay him on my bed while I'm getting ready for the day and he will just watch me. He will turn his head and follow where I walk. Also, if someone talks to him he turns to see who it is. His tummy has been quite upset lately, which makes him fussy a lot. Let's hope his digestive system develops a little quicker.




















Mason is ready for football season with his new Colts T-shirt that Grandma got for him. He is checking out Daddy's recliner to see how comfortable it will be to watch the games in.


2 comments:

Kristen said...

We will have to get Mason and Alexis together. Mason can wear his Colts t-shirt and Alexis can wear her Colts cheerleading outfit that her father thought she had to have.

Anonymous said...

Mason is just too cute in his Colts T-shirt!! Go Colts!!
Grandma D