Saturday, March 25, 2006

New Favorite Toy

Mason has been playing with the toy that his grandma got him for Christmas, and he just loves it. He gets so excited to play with it. Also, he's been trying to pull himself up to play with it. He can't quite pull himself to a standing position yet, but he is getting really close. If I put my hands out, he will grab them and pull himself up without me holding on to him. He hasn't done it holding on to other things yet though.

He's crawling... psych! Mason is nowhere near crawling. He has no desire to crawl, and still hates tummy time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's really getting big now. I bet he'll walk instead of crawling first, like his Mommy did. (At 9 months old, by the way, Mason will be there soon) I'm missing my favorite daughter and favorite grand son, I can't wait until this weekend when they come to visit!! Grandma D