Thursday, May 18, 2006

10 Months - So Sleepy


Mason will be 10 months old tomorrow. They are preparing him to move up to the toddler room at day care in 2 months. I just can't believe he is going to be a year old soon.

They are changing Mason's nap schedule at day care right now to match the toddler schedule. He normally takes two naps during the day, and now they are only letting him take one. Well, the problem is that in the toddler room, all the kids take a nap at the same time, so it is quiet. So, most of the kids take 2 hour naps. BUT, in Mason's infant room, it is loud, so a lot of the time he only sleeps for 30 minutes during his one nap.

Well, I picked him up at 4:30 today and he fell asleep in the car. When we got home, I took him out of the car seat and he was sooooo sleepy. I laid him on the ottoman and he fell right back asleep. He is still sleeping and it is after 7! He is having such a hard time adjusting to this new schedule. I feel like I should wake him up, but I also feel like he needs the sleep, so I hate waking him. I guess I'll have to keep him up later tonight.

No comments: