Friday, September 22, 2006

Feeling better

I'm staying home with Mason today after his testing. He has been clingy and whiny all day since his testing. I'm not sure if he is having some after effects from the anestesia, or if he is irritated where they put the scope down him. Also, he might just be a little upset about the whole thing, I'm just not sure. He seems to be feeling better than he was earlier, but still clingy. Hopefully, he'll be back to himself tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I hope Mason is feeling better and the medicine helps. Poor little guy. Keep us posted on the progress.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see he is home and doing ok. I know when Thadeous had his ear surgery he was irritable after due to the anethesia.

Hope he is headed for a healthier situation now that they got the testing done.

Uncle Jeff