Well, we are half way through another year! It really just amazes me how fast time flies.
Mason has changes so much in the past 3 months. He is really talking quite a bit now. I think most of the stuff that he says only makes sense to us, but he is really saying a ton. Here are a few of the newer things that he has started saying recently...
eye, nome (nose), mow (mouth), ear, toes, head, beddy (belly)
all done
he yago (here ya go)
dit (get it)
whe yat (where you at?)
touchdown
beez (please), tak tu (thank you)
mo (milk)
nak (snack)
E-I-E-I-a (E-I-E-I-O)
wa-dur (water)
and his favorites... NO! and MINE!
Mason is really starting to imitate us now. When we put the dog in his cage, I point to his cage and say "Go!". Now, Mason will point to the cage, look at Kaiser, and say "DOE, DOE!" Kaiser doesn't listen though.
He loves the song Itsy Bitsy Spider, and he does the hand motions when I sing it. He sings along with me by saying "Pida, Pida, Pida" (spider).
He is obsessed with Elmo. Every day when we get home, he grabs the remote, points to the TV and says "Melmo! Melmo!". I think he would seriously watch Elmo all day long. The bad part about it is that he only likes Elmo, and nothing else. So, when it switches to people or another character, he picks up the remote and yells "Melmo! Melmo!" until I fast forward it to a portion with Elmo.
No comments:
Post a Comment