Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Trip to Florida

We just got back from our Easter trip to Jacksonville. We had a great time! Unfortunately, it was a little cold, but it was still much warmer than Indianapolis. We arrived there on Friday. Friday night, we went to dinner at a yummy Cajun restaraunt.

On Saturday, during the day, we went to visit the historic St Augustine. We went on a tour ride and learned all about the history of the "oldest city in the country". We got to see a lot of things about Ponce de Leon and The Fountain of Youth. All of the pictures I've posted here are from that trip.
Saturday night, Efe's mom cooked dinner and we celebrated her birthday. Mason had a great time. He is so attached to his Auntie Maro. He would not let her out of his sight all weekend. Every time she went into another room, he would say, "Auntie, where-a-ya?".

On Monday, we drove to Orlando and went to Disneyworld. I will blog about that in another post because I have a lot of pictures.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Mason looks like such a little man. He is so cute. I'm jealous you went to Disney World. Did Mason love it?