Monday, June 11, 2007

Sorry

Mason has started saying he is sorry CONSTANTLY. Tonight, I swear he said it 50 times. When I put him to bed, he kept talking, so I told him to be quiet and he says "Tawee, mommy". He kept repeating it until I told him it was alright. Sometimes, I have no idea why he is even saying it. He will run into something and say "tawee". Or sometimes he isn't even doing anything that I can tell and he says it. It makes me feel almost bad that he is saying it so much, like he is afraid he is constantly doing something wrong.

Last night at dinner, when the waitress brought out our food, Mason said "Tank you". I was so proud of him. That is the first time he has ever said it to a stranger. Normally, I'm asking him to say it to the stranger and I just get a blank stare, as if he has no idea what I am talking about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute. He's such a good boy.

-Maro