Saturday, June 09, 2007

Summer Time


Mason has definitely been enjoying the summer weather. He absolutely loves to be outside and he is constantly begging us "Outtide??". He loves playing in the water, and Efe has been taking him to the pool in the new Monon center when it has been nice. He loves it.


He is growing up so much. A couple of days ago, he had a stuffed bear and he wanted to put a diaper on it. So, he said "Bear, diaper!", and wrapped the diaper around the bear. Then, he would take the diaper off and say "Don't pee pee, Bear!".

Mason can identify all of his letters and count to ten. He loves singing songs too. He will try to sing all the songs we sing to him. It is cute because he doesn't really know all the words, but he makes sounds that sound like the words, if that makes sense. He sings the "ABC" song pretty well, and also "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".
When we are in the car, we normally play a kiddie CD for him to listen to. He used to love it when I sang along with him. Now, every time I try to sing the song he yells, "NO!!!". I'm not allowed to sing them anymore. Only Mason is allowed to sing the songs apparently.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I love this water table! How fun!

Marcy said...

Now that water table looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

That's so fun Mason is talking so much. I can't wait for Max to do the same. Tina