Monday, December 03, 2007

Girlfriend

Well, it is happening much earlier than we would have thought, but I'm pretty sure Mason has a girlfriend. There is a little girl, named Marley, in his class and they just love each other. Every day when I pick him up, Mason insists he give Marley a hug before he leaves.

Today, when I picked him up, I was holding him when he said "I want my kisses" and wanted down. He went over to Marley and gave her a hug. Then, he said to her "I want kisses too!" and she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Mason's day care teacher said the other day they were holding hands at lunch and eating with the other hand. She says they are inseparable and are constantly playing together.

Every day, when I pick him up, I ask him what he did that day. His first response is always "I played with Marley".

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm cracking up. That is too funny. Let the drama begin....

Marcy said...

Oh drama!! :) The little girl next door is 3 and she has 3 boyfriends at school! You will have to be sure to get a photo of them together. How cute.