Too bad he has a big scratch on his forehead from falling down. This is the face that Mason makes when I try to take his picture. He just tries to wink and makes a scrunched up face. Mason showing off his underwear. Day care wants to put him in just underwear starting Monday. They are much more brave than I. He is getting tired of me taking his picture, so I will give him a break for a few hours ;)
OMG! He's getting so big. And he's super cute!! It's a good thing that day care wants him in underwear. All that peer pressure really keeps them on track and then once they're successful they get more and more confident. Plus those day care folks are usually really good about reminding them to go, which I was always really bad at. Good luck!!
So, I kind of like this blog thing. Maybe I'll try it for real.
Are you liking the quick shutter speed of the loaned camera? We like seeing all of the pictures! Send lots and lots of extra clothes to daycare on Monday (and some extra pull-ups). :)
Those pics are so adorable! I love the second "wink", he is a handsome little man.
Daycare is brave, but I agree, hopefully with all the others running around he'll be more willing to going on the potty. I am NOT looking forward to potty training Ethan. But I hate buying those darn diapers, but I just can't fathom buying cloth diapers (GROSS!) (GROSS!)
Keep us posted on how well he does next week. They say boys are much easier to train, but I think it depends on their personality and your persistence.
5 comments:
OMG! He's getting so big. And he's super cute!! It's a good thing that day care wants him in underwear. All that peer pressure really keeps them on track and then once they're successful they get more and more confident. Plus those day care folks are usually really good about reminding them to go, which I was always really bad at. Good luck!!
So, I kind of like this blog thing. Maybe I'll try it for real.
yay! maybe you will finally create a blog like i have been asking you to for forever!
Are you liking the quick shutter speed of the loaned camera? We like seeing all of the pictures! Send lots and lots of extra clothes to daycare on Monday (and some extra pull-ups). :)
it is very nice to be able to actually get a picture of him before he completely moves out of focus!
Those pics are so adorable! I love the second "wink", he is a handsome little man.
Daycare is brave, but I agree, hopefully with all the others running around he'll be more willing to going on the potty. I am NOT looking forward to potty training Ethan. But I hate buying those darn diapers, but I just can't fathom buying cloth diapers (GROSS!) (GROSS!)
Keep us posted on how well he does next week. They say boys are much easier to train, but I think it depends on their personality and your persistence.
GOOD LUCK MASON!
Post a Comment