Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A Baby Shower

I hosted a baby shower this past weekend for babies Jack and Ella. Thank goodness Amber helped me host it. She did such a great job with the decorations, and I totally suck at that stuff.

Mason and Alexis were very interested in the presents. They loved helping Kristy open them and seeing what was inside.
They also both kept hiding under the table cloth. They would say "Let's go in the cave", and go under there. It was so cute. Once they were under there, you could hear them whispering, "They can't see us in here". I think their favorite part was stealing the candy off of the table though.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Alexis said she wants to play with Mason again. We need to get together with the kids more often!

Marcy said...

It looks like you hosted a great shower! Alexis and Mason are so cute. I'm sure they had fun together.