Efe and I got to go on a date this weekend. My mom took Mason so that we could do some spring cleaning. We went to Ruth's Chris. Yummy!
When we were done, we were driving home to watch a movie that Efe had rented, when I realized, "Wait a minute, we don't HAVE to go home." It is funny that we hadn't realized it until then. We are just so used to spending the weekend home watching a movie. Also, even when Mason is home and we have someone staying to watch him, we always feel like we have to hurry and get back home.
We decided to go to a Martini bar for a few drinks. It was very nice to have a night out in Indy with no rush to get home. We still got home around 11pm though :P
My mom said that on Saturday night, she and Mason were watching a movie. She noticed him rubbing his eyes and asked if he was almost ready to go to bed. His reply was, "Don't worry about it." Little stinker.
The bad part is that I know he has heard that from us. Whenever Efe asks me what I'm doing, I tell him that all the time and tease him, and he does it to me too. It is kind of a realization that we can't just watch our cursing, we also have to watch our attitude to others. Mason is a little sponge, and is turning into us as fast as he can absorb it.
No comments:
Post a Comment