Friday, May 16, 2008

Ugh

I have been SO sick since we got back from vacation. We got back Monday night, and I completely lost my voice. My sinuses were killing me. I finally gave in yesterday and decided to start a course of antibiotics. I knew it was bad when my holistic doctor insisted that I needed them, even though I tried to talk him out of it. He was right, I did need them. I started them yesterday morning, and I felt even worse last night. I still felt really crappy all day today too. Just tonight, I am finally starting to feel a bit better. I still feel run-down and have a sinus headache, but I feel so much better than I did.

I have a lot more travel coming up in the next week and a half, so I am hoping I can fight this off and make it through my trip without getting myself sick again.

No comments: