Friday, November 14, 2008

Doggie Paradise

People are CRAZY over dogs here. I was carrying Kaiser in a bag (that is made for dogs), and I had two different Dutch people ask me if I was sure he would be ok in there. I seriously thought they were going to turn me in for animal cruelty.

You just would not believe this. Yesterday, we walked to a mall. Kaiser was allowed in the mall. Dogs can go shopping with their owners. But what really tops it is that he also came in the restaurant and sat under the table while we had lunch. There was another dog at the table next to us, and she was actually sitting up in a chair at the table. It is insane! Dogs can pretty much go anywhere their owners can go, malls, restaurants, grocery stores, etc.

1 comment:

Amy Stempkowski said...

Dogs at restaurants? Now that is bizarre!