Friday, December 05, 2008
2 Minutes of Quiet
That is never good. You know something is wrong when you don't hear any noises coming from your 3 year old. I sneaked up on Mason this morning. He was "quietly" playing up in his play room, and I knew he must be up to something. He was "cleaning the windows" with the dirty water that was used with his paints. He had climbed on top of his desk to do it. He was so proud of himself for "helping me clean" that I couldn't tell him not to do it.
Mason and I went downtown today to The English Bookshop. It was nice. They have story time in English every Friday. Mason wanted a picture on this bridge. The city is so pretty, and you will see a canal like this almost every other street.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cutie!
I'm a horrible person and haven't even emailed you, but I check the blog lots and love the pictures and updates. Mason seems to be having a ball. Have a wonderful Christmas and keep updating!
He's so helpful. Hopefully, he'll stay that way.
Post a Comment