Who says the USA is the land of the free? Here, you can indulge in prostitution, if you like. You can smoke marijuana, if that is your cup of tea. Best of all... I found out today that it is LEGAL to download copyrighted material on the internet (this is illegal in the US). Yes, Curt/Dave I know you are jealous of me right now, but I don't have time to think about it. I'm too busy watching my free, downloaded, completely legal movies :P
2 comments:
Sounds like you are trying to enjoy yourself to the fullest extent over there. Way to go! Watch all the movies you can for those of us that never seem to have any time to go out, let alone pay for a movie these days! :)
Yes, but will it be legal to bring your laptop with all those downloaded movies back home, or will you have to purge first? Have fun with it.
BTW, what does your schedule look like for summer? We were thinking of a European vacation sometime in late June/early July.
Post a Comment