Thursday, February 12, 2009

My New Job Title:Stay at Home Mom

I was hoping my new life as a "lady of leisure" was going to include watching Soap Opera's and eating bon bons. Let's just say it hasn't been what I expected so far. I think this article pretty much sums it up.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

I could laugh until I cry reading this article. I saved it for future use, because we all get asked that question at some point during our stint of staying at home.

Amy Stempkowski said...

This is great! and so true. It makes me appreciate my chlidless-friends more who don't complain about me not having as much time for them these days.

Karen said...

Yeah! I like that one. I'll have to read it to myself a few times since sometimes I'm my own worst critic. Some days I get so exasperated with myself thinking "what the heck did I do with this day?" Not this week though - because in addition to all that stuff in the article, I managed to finish both my federal and state tax returns. Yippee!