Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, I am thankful for...
- having almost an entire year to spend home with my sweet boy before he started school. i feel so lucky to have been able to spend that time with someone so special.
- my friends and family back home that remain close from afar.
- the new friends i have made in amsterdam
- being lucky enough to live in another culture and see things from an entirely different point of view.
- having the opportunity to travel around much of europe and see things i have never seen
- having a great husband that works hard to make it all possible

Today I was lucky enough to be able to present Thanksgiving to a group of 4 year olds that knew nothing about it, Mason's class! They were all very excited about it! I asked each child what they were thankful for, and the most popular answer was ice cream (of course!).


Mason and Sophia (two of the Americans in his class) helped to get the treats ready for the kids. I made pumpkin bread for all the kids to try. Some of them loved it, and others wouldn't touch it :)

No comments: