Thursday, December 09, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

This past weekend was our 4th wedding anniversary. Efe was so sweet to surprise me. He set up a sleep-over for Mason at his bff Andy's house so that we could go out. He wouldn't tell me what we were doing until it happened :)

We started the night with dinner at the Chicago Chophouse. One of the oldest steak houses in the city. It was delicious! I ordered a filet mignon with scallops. The filet was so tender that I was using my fork to cut it and didn't need a knife!

Then, we jumped into a cab. We stopped at the Cadillac Palace.

Efe took me to see Wicked on Broadway! It was fabulous and we both really loved it.

Afterward, we went back towards our house and had a few celebration drinks before heading home. Thank you, Efe, for a wonderful night out!

I was so nervous that Mason would wake up all night scared and I would get a call to come pick him up. I even bribed him that if he didn't wake anyone up all night I would take him to Dunkin Donuts in the morning. Well, to my surprise it was great! He slept the entire night. Andy's mom said that she laid the boys down and didn't hear another peep until morning. Shew! The boys admitted the next day that they stayed up for a while telling each other stories, but I guess they were quiet! Andy made this video about their sleepover. It is super sweet.

No comments: