Six years ago today you came into my life and changed me forever. I could never have asked for a better blessing than you being born.
I cannot believe you are 6 years old! In my eyes, you are perfect. You are such a caring boy and so sweet to others. You love toddlers right now. You always pick them out at the park and then you will help them around the playground and play with them. I think you like that they look up to you so much.
You told me that you want to be a vet when you grow up and I think you would be great at it! You have so much compassion for animals. You love to pretend to take care of all of your stuffed animals. Of course, you also told me you want to be an art teacher and a rock star, so I guess we will have to wait and see what you decide when you are a bit older.
You are becoming a little jokester and love to make everyone laugh. Whenever one of your friends is upset, you will start to do something really funny to try to make them laugh and it normally works!
Mason, you make me so happy every day and I am so proud to be your mom. Happy Birthday, sweet boy.
Love,
Mommy
1 comment:
Awwww! Happy birthday sweet Mason! I cannot believe he is 6 already. Holy cow.
Post a Comment