
Today when I picked up Mason from school, he was missing a tooth! He didn't even realize it was gone until I asked him where his tooth went. It just disappeared! I asked him later if he remembered chewing on anything really hard at lunch time and he did. He said he spit it out.
He asked if we could go back to the lunch room and look through the trash and try to find his missing tooth. I told him we could just write the tooth fairy a letter explaining the situation and that I thought she would understand.
3 comments:
Did you know it was loose? I thought every kid made a big deal about loosing teeth...and he didn't even know it fell out. :)What does the tooth fairy leave these days?
The tooth fairy hasn't come yet because Mason still needs to write her a note ;) I think we will leave $5 for the first tooth and then $1 for all the others.
$5! Tooth fairy inflation. That's what that is. ;)
Post a Comment