When we first told Mason we were having another baby, he was VERY excited. He talked a lot about it for days and he told me, "Mommy, I know how that baby got in your belly! It is because I prayed and I wished on every star in the whole sky every single night." He was so excited that he encouraged me to run and jump with him to see if we could get the baby to come out sooner ;)
He told everyone about the baby and seemed very excited for days. Then, the jealousy set it. He told me he is afraid I will love the new baby more than him. I reassured him that it will not be that way, but I'm not sure he believes it. Then, when we were going to our gender scan Mason said, "Why are you guys so worried about this baby and not me?!" Haha!
I guess it will take him some time to get used to the idea. I think he will be nervous until the baby actually comes and he knows what it will be like. The uncertainty makes it hard for him.
1 comment:
Oh, poor guy. Makes me want to give him a hug. He will love that baby with his whole heart though. He has a big heart. Sweet, loving Mason...
Post a Comment