Thursday, March 15, 2012

3 Weeks Old

I can't believe 3 weeks has passed already! Efe returned to work on Monday, so this is the first week I have been having to do it all alone. It was so nice having him home for so long. He was such a great help to me and, after just coming out of his busy season where he was working non-stop, I was just happy to get to spend so much time with him around. We missed him!

Monday was hard, and Tuesday was harder. The hardest part is helping Mason with his homework and fixing dinner, because that is normally when Makayla is awake and it seems to be her fussy period. She really isn't that "fussy", but she demands to be fed constantly so that makes it hard for me to get anything done.

But, Wednesday and today were much easier. I put her in the stroller instead of the sling to go pick Mason up from school on Wednesday, and she ended up sleeping an hour in her stroller after we got home. I had time to fix dinner and help Mason with his homework.


No comments: