Monday, May 13, 2013

Oh Yeah... Makayla is doing a bunch of new stuff...

I'm not sure if this is second child syndrome or what, but I haven't updated in a while and Makayla has changed so much! She started walking just after Easter. She is everywhere and attempting to get in as much trouble as possible. She is a little bit more of a stinker than her brother ever was, and a little more adventurous. So, I have to keep on her. She loves doing things she isnt supposed to do!opening cabinets, throwing food on the floor, climbing on things, etc.

She is also saying a LOT of words now. I have lost count. Most of them people probably wouldn't know what she was saying, but I know because I hear it all day long. Her favorite things to say are mama, dada, ball, shoes, cheese, pat pat, E-I-E-I-(O), hi, bye bye, night night, doggie, duck, this, baby, toes, eyes, mouth, nose, NO. She says quite a few more too but I always forget until I hear her say it again.

She LOVES books. She would have someone read her books the entire day. Sometimes I have to hide her books because she literally won't let me stop! She also loves singing songs. She requests them now. I sing this diaper song to her when I change her. If I forget, she will try to sing it saying "di di"(dipe) and swing her head like she is dancing.


She loves eating fruit and cheese. I think she is european for sure ;). I would think she were Dutch, but she shockingly doesn't like bread and that would never be acceptable to the Dutchies!

No comments: