It's a full term baby! I had an ultrasound yesterday and they estimated the baby at 50th percentile (was 2cm dilated and 50% effaced as well), so she should be a nice medium sized baby. A nice change from Makayla who was huge! I can't believe how good I feel with this pregnancy compared to last time and I'm wondering if the smaller baby is the difference. I mean, I feel tired, but I am able to get around so easily. With Makayla, I literally could only walk a little bit each day and it was extremely painful.
We have been plagued with a stomach bug this past week and it's made its way through the whole family. I'm still not all the way back to normal. It sucks because I have a list of things I want to accomplish before the baby gets here and I can't even do any of it because I have felt awful. Not only that, but me resting for a few days means the house has turned into a natural disaster! So, I've almost gone backwards. I've got a lot of catching up to do, so I'm hoping baby stays put for at least a couple weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment