Yuck. Every time that I eat, it feels like my chest is on fire. Today was a little better, but the past few days were bad. It almost makes me not want to eat... almost :)
We have so many things still to take care of. We still have to order our crib/dresser. We picked out a couple that we like, but we haven't ordered yet. We need to do it soon because they told us it takes 10 weeks to come in.
We need to register and get ready for the baby shower. I think the shower is going to be June 4th. So, I need to get in and register soon. I still don't really know what to even register for.
We picked out a day care center that we like. Unfortunately, they said that they are not accepting any infants until December or January! I can' t believe that the baby isn't even born and we can't get him in to day care. They did say that sometimes things open up, so I guess we'll wait and see.
No comments:
Post a Comment