Monday, May 02, 2005

27 Weeks

We went to a wedding on Saturday, and didn't get home until very late. I am incredibly exhausted today. I think that I'm hitting a new point in the pregnancy where my energy levels are changing. I was really tired in the first trimester. During the second trimester, I felt really great. I think I technically start my third trimester this week, and I am tired. I think that it is a combination of staying out late on Saturday and being pregnant.

Besides being tired, I have other new symptoms. My back is starting to ache. Also, my stomach muscles literally feel like they are tearing. I guess I should feel lucky that I have had such an easy pregnancy so far. Hopefully these symptoms will get better soon, but I have a feeling they are here to stay. I will be going to bed early tonight.

On a good note, our weekend was nice. The wedding was fun. I noticed that the baby started moving around a lot when the loud music started, and didn't stop until the music stopped. I don't think he liked it. I'm not sure if he didn't like it because it was loud, or if he just wasn't happy with the song choices. Either way, it was interesting to know that he could hear the music and responded to it.


27 Weeks

No comments: