Nothing exciting going on today. I'm so sick of watching television, reading and surfing the web. I wish I could get up and do something, but when I stand for too long I start feeling crappy. I've been having contractions on and off for the past few days, but they always stop. I hope that this means that my body is making some progress on its own to having this baby. The more I progress, the better it will be if they have to induce me. Maybe I'll go into labor before tomorrow, but it doesn't seem like it.
Tomorrow I go in to see the doctor again at 1:00. They will check my blood pressure, and if it is still high, they will likely set up a time to induce my labor. We'll see what happens. I will be 38 weeks tomorrow and the doctor said the baby should be completely mature by then. I wish my body would go into labor on its own because I would rather nature take its course. However, I guess it will be safer to deliver the baby rather than having us both be in danger.
It is strange, because as much as I have been tired of being pregnant, part of me will be sad to no longer be pregnant. It is just so amazing to know that there is a living human being inside of me. It is truly a miracle that I never understood until it happened to me. This could be the hormones talking though, and I could be wishing to hurry and have this baby in a few minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment