Mason had his pictures taken today. Which one do you like the best? They gave me a CD of about 100 shots. Here are a few. They gave me the unedited versions, so some of them are off center.
He is so adorable. All of the picutres are too cute to pick just one. He is going to be easy to take photos of with his smile. I hope he is sleeping more and gaining some pounds to add to that little body of his.
All of the pictures are great! He could be a baby model. I love the one of him in his sailor cap. Get ready, it looks like he's going to be a heartbreaker:)
4 comments:
I like the one on his stomach...the face shot...but they are all very cute! Such a cute smile!
I love the one of him smiling!! And the one of with his sailors' hat on!! He's so very, very cute!! I can't wait to see him tomorrow!!
Grandma D
He is so adorable. All of the picutres are too cute to pick just one. He is going to be easy to take photos of with his smile. I hope he is sleeping more and gaining some pounds to add to that little body of his.
Take care.
Marcy (Kristen & Curt's friend)
All of the pictures are great! He could be a baby model. I love the one of him in his sailor cap. Get ready, it looks like he's going to be a heartbreaker:)
Post a Comment