Well, tomorrow ends another decade in my life and I will start a new one fresh. This is the last few hours of my twenties. I will be 30 years old soon. I find it hard to believe.
So much has changed in the past 10 years. It has flashed by in an instant and I fear that the next 10 years will go even faster. It seems that the older I get the faster time goes by, and I'm not sure why that is. Maybe because I'm busier now than before, or maybe because I don't take the time to live in the moment as I used to.
Regardless, I start a new decade tomorrow and I hope that it will not flash by so quickly. I hope that it is even better than this one has been.
I guess it is time to start using anti-aging cream and to wear clothes that are out of style just because they are the clothes that were in style when I was younger. I have noticed that the songs that I used to listen to when I was a child are now sometimes played on the "oldies" station.
Actually, I think I'm going to dye my hair blue and be one of those people that tries to pretend I am still cool.
OK, I am just rambling now and trying to delay going to bed because I know that tomorrow I will wake up and be 30. I hope I don't wake up at 5am tomorrow because I can't sleep in anymore. I know that old people sometimes have this problem.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! I joked that I was happy to turn 30 because people would be more sympathetic to how tired I was! :)
Happy Birthday!! Just think how fun the next decade will be with all the fun stuff you can do with Mason.
Happy Birthday Crystal and welcome to the 30 year-old club! You're only as old as you feel. Besides, you still look like you're in your twenties.
It's not so bad being 30, just imagine how your mommy feels pushing the big 50!! And you're right about the time passing by fast, don't ever forget to live for the moment.......you never just how much time is left in your life, you become so much more aware of that when you're my age. Just remember to stop and smell the roses. I hope you had a great birthday, I love you.
Post a Comment