Thursday, September 13, 2007

Finally Paying Off

Well, it looks like having kids is finally paying off. Now all I have to do is keep convincing Efe that it is really me doing all the work around the house ;)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That is great! Send him to my house!

Grandma D said...

That is so precious, to have those memories in your blog. I may have to come and get Mason for a week or so........I need my house swept.;) I sure wish it was that easy to just run over and pick him up so I can spend time with him. That's the one thing I miss with you living so far away. But I am thankful that you don't live so far away that I can't get down there to visit at all. I am thankful I can visit often....Alright, could you guys just move closer??? Love ya!