Well, I was very sick all weekend and Monday. We were originally planning to go up to see my family on Monday, but I was too sick. So, we went up on Tuesday instead. I was feeling a little bit better, but still not that great. Today is the first day I'm starting to feel pretty ok. I still feel a little queasy, but I'm having periods of feeling normal again. I also have been able to eat a little bit today, so that was good too.
Even still, we managed to have a good time while home for the holidays. We went to see my grandpa on Tuesday afternoon, and then to my dad's house on Tuesday evening. We got up and had breakfast with my dad, brother and step-mom this morning. It was good to see my brother, as I haven't seen him in a while. Then, we went back over to my mom's to see my two step sisters. It was nice to see them as well. Overall, it was a nice trip, but I do wish I would have been feeling like myself.
I will post some pics of the trip tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment