My mom went back home today. We took a trip to Rome while she was here. It was so much fun. They city was beautiful and surpassed my expectations.
This is my favorite picture, taken in Vatican City.

Walking down the steps inside the Roman forum...

Trevi Fountain at night...
We tried to go visit Castle Sant' Angelo, and it started pouring. But, the sky was beautiful afterwards, so I guess it was worth being soaked for a bit.
Bridge by Castle Sant' Angelo...

A sun pocket over Vatican City...


Fun at dinner time...

Mason tried to take our picture on the balcony. We were laughing so hard trying to move wherever he pointed the camera.

To view all of our photos, click
here.
3 comments:
That's it! I'm moving in with you and traveling the world! :)
I'm very jealous. It looks like you are having a great time.
You have some beautiful photos Crystal!
beautiful pictures - you are so lucky
Post a Comment