Saturday, August 01, 2009

Long Overdue Update

Wow, it has been a while. We are finally getting things back to normal here after spending some time back in the States. It was so nice to have some time with friends and family back home.

Unfortunately, I have no pictures from our visit. I lost my camera a little while ago, and I have been too lazy to carry my big one around. I'm still hoping my small camera will reappear someplace, but I do believe it is lost forever.

We made a trip to Sprookjeswonderland today. It is a small amusement park here in The Netherlands. It had a petting zoo, tons of Dutch characters everywhere (which we had no idea who they were, haha), a train for kids, rides, and a nice playground. We had a nice time, but we are all exhausted now.

I am vowing to get back to my regular blog posting now, so stay tuned...

1 comment:

Leah said...

Good night, I missed your posts...so glad to see you're back at it.