Monday, August 10, 2009

Paris

Our first part of the trip was going to Disneyland. Mason had the best time there, and he even asked if we could spend the night in the park.

The lines were not as bad as I had anticipated, so we got to ride all of the ones we wanted to while we were there.

Mason absolutely loved meeting all the Disney characters. And the winner is...

Even Kaiser got to see the Eiffel tower...

In front of the Louvre...

In front of the Louvre...
Venus De Milo...
And, no judging me because I was definitely NOT the only person taking pictures inside the Louvre :)


To view all of our photos from the trip, click here.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Mason is adorable. I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh, just hearing Mason's voice made miss him more! : ( Glad you guys got to see Paris! Love you all! Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh, I mean, love you all , Grandma D