Friday, January 29, 2010

Working

This past week I started working. The job was only supposed to be a couple of days, but turned into a week and now they want me to come back this week too. It is nice to go back to work! The most awesome part is that they are letting me work just while Mason is in school. So, I drop Mason off at 8:30, go to work, and am able to be back to pick him up at 3:30.

It has been hard getting other things though. I'm tired. My body is not used to being at work all day any more. Mason and I get home around 4pm. We have hot chocolate and talk about his day at school. We play for a little bit. At 5pm, he watches cartoons while I get dinner ready. Around 6:30 I've been giving him a bath and in bed between 7-7:30.

It is Efe's busy season, so he hasn't been around, which is what is making it the hardest. I'm still glad to have a job though. I love working again and it was nice to know that I didn't forget how to do it. I'm hoping they will keep extending my contract.

1 comment:

Karen said...

That's really great! Is it programming? I'm really happy for you!