We are getting closer to having this baby girl. I have been feeling pretty good, with the exception of the pelvic pain I've been having. I really overdid it this week and set myself back. I did the laundry on Wednesday, which was a lot of up and down 2 flights of stairs carrying loads. I literally could barely walk the next day. I talked to my doctor and she said to stay off my feet for a couple of days so that is what I did (although I didn't have much of a choice because it hurt to walk, haha). She said if it didn't improve they would put me on crutches.
I am happy to say that, after two days of sitting on my butt, I am feeling quite a lot better. What a relief, as I was not looking forward to being on crutches. I was also scared I was going to feel that much pain for the next 5 weeks. I'm so happy to be feeling better. I just have to figure out a way to get my stuff done without hurting myself.
The baby has been quite active and she has hiccups about 3-4 times per day. I love it when she gets the hiccups. I just sit there and feel it and it makes her seem so much more real to me because I can actually picture her little head in there hiccuping.
Next week I start my weekly appointments. I'm hoping I don't develop high blood pressure this time, as I had it really badly around 37 weeks with Mason and ended up on bedrest.
I had an ultrasound 2 weeks ago and apparently I am growing a monster in there. They estimated her weight at 5lb7oz at 33 weeks, and apparently normal is 4lbs. Mason was only 6lb2oz at birth! Eeeeek!
No comments:
Post a Comment