Yay! I am 37 weeks pregnant as of yesterday. That means this is a full term baby and it is time for her to get out, haha. Only 3 weeks until my due date. I had Mason just before 38 weeks. For some reason, I don't think this one is coming so early, but we will wait and see.
Yesterday, on the side of my tummy where her back is laying, I could see her "practice breathing". My tummy was going up and down as if I were breathing, but it was only in that small area and it was much faster than my breathing (and slower than my heartbeat). Very cool! I hope that means she will have good lungs when she comes out.
I feel so huge right now and I can barely move. I keep hurting myself by overdoing it, but the problem is that "overdoing it" is becoming not much at all. Just walking a short distance or up and down the stairs too many times can put me in extreme pain for the next couple of days. I can't carry ANYTHING. I mean if it even weighs a couple of pounds and I try to carry it, I am in big trouble. I just keep telling myself I am almost done...
This week, I had a two day period where I was getting regular contractions at short intervals, but they always stopped and they never hurt. They were even coming every 3 minutes for about an hour, but I never called the doc because there was no pain from them. At my appointment, the doctor said it is probably just my body preparing my cervix. I was 3cm dilated at my appointment on Wednesday, so hopefully those contractions were responsible. Otherwise, I was just extremely exhausted by them for no reason. Since then I have had nothing though.
1 comment:
I can't wait for beautiful baby girl. Keep resting. I wish we were closer so I could help. Please post lots and lots of pictures.
Post a Comment