Tuesday, April 05, 2005

23 Weeks - Martial Artist in my Belly

Well, the cute little "flutters" have turned to serious kicking. Yesterday, for the first time, I stared at my belly and I could see it moving. It is an amazing thing that a little baby weighing only 1 lb could make movements like this.

Luckily, this movement doesn't hurt. The problem is that now I'm expecting him to be moving at certain times. If I don't think that he is moving enough, I start to get a little freaked out. I think that Efe thought I was a little weird for worrying so much. Now I'm getting used to the fact that he isn't going to move every minute, and that is ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crystal and Efe
Congratulations --- You will love
parenthood -- I sure did (and still do)

Crystal -- you say your little baby boy is kicking now -- just wait sweetheart -- before it is over you will think that you are going to bring into this world the next world champion boxer. (but it never really hurts -- just very active)

I love this web-site --- It is great being able to watch your progress

Love Lynn Silletto

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the baby's active and health.